Jan 17, 2012

Real Posted FDC

Dear friends & viewers

I have tried since 2007 to limit my blog to real posted FDC.But it became very difficult to get these FDC from other countries even from my own country.Most of such FDC are damaged by India Post personal so it became unattractive for blog posting.More than 50% of posting of India FDC were damaged in my own city postal personal.They were ill trained to handle such philatelic items.I have made several complain to higher authority but all went to dustbin & no action has been taken.

Now I have decided to post different items like cover & other interesting philatelic items in my blog due to lack of sufficient real posted FDC.

I hope all of you will support me in my new avatar.

Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Useful Website

Stamp Collecting Links - The best stamp collecting websites on the internet

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Philately serach on any topic