Jul 2, 2010

The book I like France - a Gourmet FDC from FRANCE


Self Made FDC:The book I like France - a Gourmet
Issue Date:12th JUN'2010
Details:
This second series, "France As I like" the Post Office puts the flavors of France region in the spotlight. This first book offers, through 12 stamps, 3 menus for food lovers Menu "Feast" Here only 3rd menu has used.
     Menu "Feast"
  1. Stamp - "Enter": Lobster (Britain)
  2. Stamp - "Flat" Pike beurre blanc (Pays de la Loire)
  3. Stamp "Cheese" Chaource (Champagne-Ardenne) 
  4. Stamp "Dessert": Paris-Brest (Paris)
Remark:Nice self made  Cover by Eric, posted on 12th JUN'2010 but I have only confusion about the 2nd cancellation which is not clear about the date.So one is First date cancellation and other one is local post office cancellation.I will be pleased if Eric can give me details.Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Useful Website

Stamp Collecting Links - The best stamp collecting websites on the internet

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Philately serach on any topic