Jun 8, 2010

30 Stamp Collecting Blogs from Around the World


Hi friends received  a mail from Sheryl Owen of change of address website (http://www.changeofaddress.org/blog/2010/30-stamp-collecting-blogs-from-around-the-world/ ).They have posted a article on the blog titled  30 Stamp Collecting Blogs from Around the World”. 

Congratulation to my friends ,whose sincere blogging put them in the top 30 Stamp collecting blogs. 
I am extremely pleased to know that I am one of the lucky to be among the top 30,Mine is on 16th,Great.
Thanks to all my friends who have visited my blog and make this possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Useful Website

Stamp Collecting Links - The best stamp collecting websites on the internet

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Philately serach on any topic