Sep 13, 2009

3 times Postal Returned FDC from INDIA



This is a classic example how India Post do their responsibility for delivering a letter.I have posted this FDC 4 times but every time it come back to me not to the addressee in Poland.I have also requested the local postman about this but all in vain.This the way our Postal system works in India.I have made lot of written complain but no body listen.

You can see the 3 different delivery date post mark.

Andrzej I am sorry, I will send this FDC to you again and let us see what is happening this time

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Useful Website

Stamp Collecting Links - The best stamp collecting websites on the internet

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Philately serach on any topic